Sunday, November 2, 2014

Opening Up About My Faith


I've debated for a long time on whether or not to include my Faith on my blog. I didn't want non-religious people to feel uncomfortable if I began writing about a big part of my life - God. 
But then I remembered what the name of this blog is, All Things Natalie Christa.
Which is a place where I include all the things that make up myself and who I am as a person. 
A big part of who I am is centered around my Faith, so I have decided to push aware my fears and share this big part of me with all of you. 
I am a Christian and a follower of Christ. 
I have always been a Christian, but in the past I haven't been as devoted as I should of been. 
I grew up in a family that didn't go to church every Sunday. We've always been off and on churchgoers. 
But we went enough for me to understand, as I got older, what Faith meant to me and I knew I wanted to pursue and fully immerse myself in a life devoted to the Lord. 
Now that I'm old enough to decide my Faith for myself, I have and always will accept Jesus Christ as my savior. 
I cannot wait to share more of my love for the Lord with you through this blog!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...